USING YOUR SMOKO VAPE E-CIGARETTE
AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are you new to SMOKO E-Cigarettes and vaping? Or do you want to find out more about how to use your VAPE Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit?
Here is a quick reference guide full of handy tips to get started with your new SMOKO VAPE E-Cigarette and to help answer any questions you might have.
If you still have some questions, feel free to contact us by:
Simply clicking on the LIVE CHAT icon below
Calling us on 0800 772 0234 (in the UK) or +44(0)1892 512 529 (Outside the UK)
Sending an email on email@example.com
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Congratulations on switching to SMOKO Electronic Cigarettes! You should have received you SMOKO VAPE E-Cigarette Starter Kit and getting ready to get started.
To get started, we recommend you follow these steps:
- Remove the packaging
- Take a SMOKO VAPE Refill and screw it onto the SMOKO VAPE Battery
- Hold on a 45° and draw on the end of the VAPE Refill a bit slower and longer than you would on a cigarette
- Hold the vapour in your lungs for 3 to 4 seconds and then exhale. This should feel exactly like drawing on a cigarette! You will notice a smoke-like vapour when you exhale.
- We recommend that 5 to 7 slow puffs should provide the same satisifaction as a cigarette.
For the best results, we suggest holding each puff in your lungs for 2 to 3 seconds longer than you would a normal cigarette. This will allow your lungs to absorb more nicotine and should satisfy your craving.
Your SMOKO VAPE E-Cigarette Battery comes fully charged and ready to go.
You will know when your SMOKO VAPE Battery needs to be recharged when the RED light flashes on the end of the battery when you are using it.
- Unscrew the VAPE Refill and set it aside for future use. DO NOT RECHARGE YOUR VAPE BATTERY WITH A VAPE REFILL ATTACHED.
- Screw your SMOKO VAPE Battery into the SMOKO USB Charging cable (the small black cable).
- Plug the USB Charging Cable into a USB port. We recommend using a SMOKO Mains Adaptor but you can also plug the USB Charger into a laptop, computer or a phone charger.
- A RED light at the end of your SMOKO VAPE Battery will begin to slowly flash - this means the Battery is charging.
- When fully charged, the light on the VAPE Battery will turn GREEN and stay GREEN. This means your VAPE Battery is ready to use.
- Reattached your VAPE Refill and you are ready to go.
It will take approximately 2 hours to fully charge you SMOKO VAPE Battery. Do not leave your SMOKO VAPE Battery on charge beyond the recommended 2 hour period. We also suggest you never leave a charging battery unattended.
For the best results, we recommend using a new VAPE Refill on your fully charged SMOKO VAPE E-Cigarette Battery.
Eventually your SMOKO VAPE Refill will come to an end. You will know when you need to replace your VAPE Refill when the following happens:
The amount of vapour dramatically reduces
You can no longer taste the flavour
You can no longer see any liquid inside the VAPE Refill
Replacing a new VAPE Refill is super easy to do.
Remove the finished VAPE Refill and dispose of responsibly.
Remove the packaging from your new VAPE Refill
Screw your new VAPE Refill onto your fully charged SMOKO VAPE E-Cigarette Battery
Hold your SMOKO on a 45° angle and draw on the end of the Refill
Each of our VAPE Refills contain our amazing E-Liquids that only use the highest quality ingredients and flavours that are all Made In The UK.
Each SMOKO VAPE Refill contains approximately 70 cigarettes worth of nicotine and you should get 350 puffs per Refill.
There are a number of ways to order more of your favourite SMOKO VAPE E-Cigarette Refills.
- Order over the Phone - our Customer Service team will be happy to take your order over the phone Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. Simply call us on 0800 772 0234 in the UK or on +44(0)1892 512 529 if you are outside the UK.
- Order Online - simply visit www.smoko.com and go to SHOP in the Main Menu and then select VAPE E-Cigarette Refills.
Visit Our Shop - feel free to visit our shop in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Our opening hours are:
- Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm
- Sunday between 10:30am and 4:30pm
- The shop is usually closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday but will be open from 10:30am to 4:30pm on most Bank Holidays